Me and partner stayed here over the weekend as a package we bought of Groupon. We stayed in the four room on the third floor. The room was really clean and came with complimentary gifts and drink facilities. Being above a pub we thought it was going to be loud but did not hear a thing. Yet the second night around 23:00 hrs all we could hear up stairs were doors banging and then dogs barking which was in the room opposite to us. When ever you left the room throughout the day the dogs barked. I did not like the fact dogs live upstairs where guest are staying. On the Friday night we had lunch in the pub and our starters were given to another couple so we had to have starters and mains together which took over 40 minutes to come. On the Sunday morning when having a breakfast i asked for no mushrooms or tomatoes but they came on my plate. The staff seem to struggle with getting orders correct but apart from that the food was lovely. Overall its a lovely hotel and would recommenced it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently reopened in December 2012 after the floods in July of the same year. After a full refurbishment we rebranded ourselves to further improve your visit and our levels of customer service. We are a 4* Bed & Breakfast with hotel rooms on offer, a varied menu and lots of different drinks available, please don't hesitate to contact us to enquire about your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Place Hotel Hebden Bridge
- Crown Inn Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire