Stayed here for one night a couple of weekends ago with my boyfriend in the Gemini room. On arrival we received a friendly welcome and good advice on parking. The room itself was clean and modern. The only thing missing was a remote for the tv but maybe I was missing something and it really didn't matter for a one night stay. We had read lots of reviews re noise but to be honest we didn't think the bar was at all noisy and any noise we heard was from elsewhere, or people going by in the street. We were going to a birthday party at Trades club which was so close which was great in the early hours for coming back!
We had food there in the evening in the bar which was ok. Not the best I have ever had but perfectly ok. Breakfast in the morning was nice and laid back which is exactly what I like. To be able to get served but left alone to relax and take your time. Although it seems a bit more expensive than a lot of places in the area I liked it here and in terms of quality I will certainly consider coming back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently reopened in December 2012 after the floods in July of the same year. After a full refurbishment we rebranded ourselves to further improve your visit and our levels of customer service. We are a 4* Bed & Breakfast with hotel rooms on offer, a varied menu and lots of different drinks available, please don't hesitate to contact us to enquire about your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Place Hotel Hebden Bridge
- Crown Inn Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire