“Memorable for it's warmth and calm”
Review of Kersal House

Kersal House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hebden Bridge
Kersal House
Ranked #18 of 22 Hebden Bridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Fate or Karma brought me to Kersal House this week.
There are somethings in life that are special, and for me ''the special'' was the feeling of calm in Kersal House in Hebden Bridge.
I very much felt at home and slept a relaxed night.
A great breakfast and a heart starter arab coffee got me going that morning and my business trip was enjoyable & successful.
Thanks for your hospitality Ron & Maggie and I hope to see you again soon.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Blakkers

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Excellent location in the centre of Hebden Bridge. Lovely warm welcome from the owner who showed us to our room. Our room (one of two at the B&B) was spacious and clean with a really comfortable bed. The en-suite with bath was spotless too.
Nothing was too much trouble with a breakfast served at a time to suit us. We were asked what we would like and we were certainly spoiled with our generous yummy breakfast.
Can recommend 100% and look forward to a return visit soon!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank NeilRachael
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We had the front room. Really big room, lots of space. Lots of books and magazines to read. Great ensuite bathroom. Owners were really helpful and had lots of local information to hand. Breakfasts were also yummy!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nicki484
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Stayed for 2 nights at Kersal House during recent long weekend cycling canals of Yorkshire / Lancashire. Maggie and Ron let me stay in their attic for one night when everywhere was full and then I enjoyed the full works for one night. Excellent breakfast / lovely large clean room and very knowledgeable about local attractions and hostelries. Friendly and welcoming hosts. Top class!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank John268752
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Stayed at Kersal House with my wife and 6 year old son in May 2011 on a weekend trip to Hebden Bridge,. It was absolutely ideal. Maggie is the most welcoming and friendly of hosts, and makes sure you are well looked after. The house is immaculately kept, and the rooms both spacious and very comfortable. Having wifi was a bonus for me particularly, as I needed to keep on top of my emails over that weekend.

The location could hardly be better, in a quiet street but still right in the very heart of Hebden Bridge, within 2 mins walking distance of the town centre, and close to all the places we wanted to visit.

The breakfasts were SUPERB! And I was amazed by how generous they were. Almost worth going back just for those. We do plan to come back to Hebden Bridge during the Arts Festival, and will definitely be booking with Maggie at Kersal House again, if there is availability!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank totallylocally
Reviewed April 11, 2011

This is how all B&Bs could be... friendly without being intrusive. As soon as we arrived, we felt comfortable. The room had a huge bed, tv with DVD, tea (nice brands) and a clean en-suite shower. Our room also a nice balcony to enjoy a cuppa on. Great!
Breakfast was cooked to perfection with a good range of choice (we are vegetarian). They helped us out with some local information too, which was really handy, and we were allowed to leave our bags there during the afternoon of the day we checked out.
The area is really quite so we had a peaceful night of sleep.
We arrived by train, so didn't need a parking permit.
Also, we think this place is real value for money and we'll definitely stay here again next time we stop overnight in Hebden Bridge.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank zebecca
Reviewed March 19, 2011

As other reviews say, it feels very much like staying in a friendly stranger's home at Kersal House - a home lined with books and photos. I enjoyed my stay very much. I had a large comfortable room with a cosy double bed and an ensuite bathroom. Breakfast, served in the sunny front room, was delicious. The hosts were super-helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2011