“Tasty value food”

Massimo Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Gomersal
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the world of "Massimo Restaurant". Massimo's is located within Gomersal Park Hotel and boasts a varied and wide range of both exquisite food and selections of fine wines and champagnes.All our food is freshly prepared ranging from a light Salad to our finest signature Pizza's, Pasta and Steak dishes.We proud ourselves on offering not only fine food but also a relaxed enviroment and a service to match. Try us today and let your taste buds meet "Massimo Restaurant".
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Staying at the Gomersal Hotel we decided to try the attached restaurant rather than venturing afar. We both a enjoyed delicious starters from the specials menu. Homemade Lobster and Crab Bisque for myself full of large chunks of lobster and crab meat. My guest had the homemade pate which again was very tasty. For mains I sampled the crab and king prawn linguini with mussels. Was very tasty and a large portion. My guest had the smoked duck salad which again was very tasty. The meal was served by friendly staff who didn't fuss but were there if required. The meal itself was washed down with a lovely reasonably priced bottle of wine.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

didn't eat in the evening,but the breakfast in the morning was excellent would recommend.and revisit if in the area

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I dined here the first week it opened in January and have to say i was thoroughly impressed, the food was gorgeous and was very affordable and the staff all very friendly!

It was a very enjoyable experience and I can't wait to go again!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Ate here whilst staying in the hotel in February 2013. The best italian meal I have ever had....delicious!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Heard about the restaurant and thought me and my girlfriend would give it a go. Enjoyed a delicious starter of king prawn chilli risotto with a lovely heat to it and then had the monkfish tortellini which was superb. The food combined with the very friendly staff made for a lovely evening which we both enjoyed. Already looking at my calendar for when we are free to go back.