Stayed for one night Saturday 16 November as we were visiting friends who live locally. Having stayed in a few Holiday Inns, this one is lovely and of a really high standard overall. Check in was really quick. There's a good size indoor pool as well as a full gym. Room was a really good size and had a lovely view (room 244). Bathroom was clean and spacious and there were complimentary toiletries, bottled water, chocolate and tea/coffee etc. Beds were really comfy and there were big wooden shutters to pull across the windows which meant it was very quiet and room became completely dark at night. We slept really well and reception was still open when we came back to our room at about 3am. Didn't have breakfast so can't comment but my other half did order a burger and fries from room service our first day. Yeah it was a bit pricey and took a while but there was a wedding going on so they were really busy. I expect room service prices to be high and the standard of the food was very good. I really liked it here and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the contemporary Express by Holiday Inn Leeds City Centre - the modern choice for business or pleasure!Our reception, lounge, breakfast area & meeting rooms have been transformed with an extensive public area refurbishment. We boast a stunning, contemporary look that combines style & comfort.Our modern hotel offers en suite guestrooms with air conditioning, satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer & power showers. Our value room rates also include complimentary continental breakfast. Additional facilities include car parking & refurbished meeting rooms. The Express by Holiday Inn Leeds hotel is just a 10-15 min walk from the main city centre offering lots to keep you occupied including an excellent choice of restaurants, cafe bars, over 1000 shops & unique venues including the Corn Exchange & Victoria Quarter.Our Leeds hotel is ideally situated on the city centre perimeter making it convenient for Leeds University, Leeds Metropolitan University, business & financial district, courts & Leeds General Infirmary. The Express by Holiday Inn Leeds is also a great choice for sports fans with Headingley Stadium and Elland Road Football Stadium (Leeds United) nearby. York & Wetherby racecourses are within a 30-45 minutes drive.NewsEvery room now air conditionedEvery guestroom refurbishedWe're now a 100% non-smoking hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse Hotel Brighouse
- Holiday Inn Brighouse
- Brighouse Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse England