Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse
The Waterfront Hotel(Brighouse)(Great Value!)
$115
$72
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel(Brighouse)(Great Value!)
$71
PremierInn.com
Days Inn Bradford M62(Hartshead Moor)
$49
$39
Travelodge Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
$76
$44
$58
$48
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel(Cleckheaton)(Great Value!)
$72
Briar Court Hotel(Huddersfield)
$76
TripAdvisor
$73
PremierInn.com
All reviewsnational holidaysleisure facilitiesswimming poolsauna and steam roomevening meal and breakfasthealth clubchanging roomstwo double bedsplatinum memberpublic areasgood sizebar areathe ground flooryorkshire daleslovely hotelhotel is situatedwedding party
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were only at the HI-Brighouse for one night, but it offered a nice, well equipped and quiet place to sleep, convenient for business conducted in the area, and just down the hill from the great "Black Horse Inn & Pub."

The only disappointment was that WiFi was not free, even to elite/gold IHC members, and the bar had very few British beer options on draft. Why is everyone in England drinking German, Dutch, Asian & American beer with all of that great British beer close by?! A question we found ourselves asking almost every day in England.

Room Tip: Many rooms are quiet a long walk from the front desk, so verify in case you have a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HI-LeedsBrighouse, PA to General Manager at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear KelekeWahine,

Thank you for writing your review of Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse here on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hotel and enjoyed a good nights sleep.

I appreciate your comments about the beers served at the Bar and will forward these to our Food and Beverage department at Head Office for when they next review our Menus.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Nothing special.

Pros:
- Right off the motorway
- Plenty of free parking
- Friendly staff (somehow people up north generally are friendlier.....)
Cons:
- Limited TV channels (like all other holiday Inn)
- Tray charges which are not there in most other chains.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HI-LeedsBrighouse, General Manager at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Traveler659,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of our property here on TripAdvisor.

I grateful to receive your constructive feedback and will take your Cons list points into consideration.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and staff. I have passed this praise onto the whole team here at the Hotel, who are as happy as I am to have received them.

Constructive feedback from our guests is vital in enabling us to monitor and maintain our high levels of guest care and service.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and very much look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Louise Dodd

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Attended a function at the hotel which included staying over. Found all the staff friendly and the facilities very good . We did not try the pool or gym but had a look around and they looked very good. The bar area had a relaxed atmosphere and prices are what you would expect for a hotel. Had a hot steak baguette with chunky chips which came hot and tasted good. Breakfast was great with a lot to choose from. It was busy which meant the food was being replaced regularly. All in all a pleasant stay and would go back.

Room Tip: A funny as it sounds room 101 was great as it is at the end of the corridor so no passing foot traffic
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
HI-LeedsBrighouse, PA to General Manager at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear navidrof,

Thank you for your review here on TripAdivisor of our Hotel.

It is always a delight to received feedback from our guests and is very much appreciated that you have written following your attending a function.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the food and the service that you received while staying with us and that your room had been quiet and suitable for your stay.

I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back into the Hotel again.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was a nice experience as the hotel was of a high standard. The look of the building when driving in was of a well looked after hotel with a lovely reception area and large spacious and most importantly perfectly presented rooms. I was in room 129 that had a large double and a single bed with a table and 2 chairs as well as a dressing table with a 3rd chair and a large tv. The food was of a high standard with a carvery in the evening and breakfast in the morning being well presented and tasted nice. The downside for me was the bar prices with a pint of lager costing £4 and other drinks too expensive also. The staff could not have been more helpfull or professional in their actions. I normally judge how good a place is by asking myself if I would take my wife there and the answer is a definite yes.

Room Tip: I was in room 129 which was lovely but at the back of the hotel with no view, I was in a couple of rooms,126 and 130 that had lovely views to the front of the building.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear enjoyinglife49,

Thank you for your review of Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write it.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed the 'Holiday Inn' Experience and that the service you received may your stay even more enjoyable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the future and hopefully with you wife to join you.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I must admit to being slightly biased as i stay regularly in the Halifax area for business reasons. For the last 6 months i have been using the Holiday Inn, Leeds Brighouse, having previously moved from hotel to hotel in the local area.
The staff at the Holiday Inn are always friendly and helpful and make staying there an enjoyable experience, hence why i no longer feel the need to 'shop around' for accomodation.
Whilst i appreciate that the pricing can change heavily according to the day of the week, you always know what you are going to get. Clean rooms, friendly service and good facilities which includes a bar, gym and restaurant. I have eaten in the restaurant on a number of occasions and have always enjoyed my meal. My only request to the restaurant would be to please stop serving meals on wooden boards. It may look nice but everyone i have eaten with says the same thing, that it probably isn't easy to get them properly clean after each meal and so are often viewed with suspicion. Despite other reviews, i have never been disappointed with the breakfast compared to other similar hotels. My only observation is that the eggs are sometimes a bit slow being replenished and they have forgotten to top up the butter on occasion. Other than that, it is a 'help yourself' buffet with an adequate selection.

1  Thank ipylon
HI-LeedsBrighouse, PA to General Manager at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear ipylon,

I greatly appreciate you taking time to complete a review of Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse.

I was delighted with your kind comments about our staff and facilities. I have shared this kind praise with the team who are as pleased as I am.

I am grateful for your comments regarding the wooden boards within the Restaurant and would like to make you aware that while it is the Holiday standards with the new Best of British Menu to serve on our boards we are happy to fulfil any request that we can to make your dining experience more pleasant and would be happy to serve your meals on a plate should you request this with your server.

I look forward to welcoming you to the Hotel again on your next visits to the area.