“Value for money”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went to this restaurant with friends who live in the area as part of a reunion group (54 in all) which was the venues capacity and had an excellent meal along with all the others.
Good value and very good staff who did such a great job on the night in question.
Would go again if and when we are back in the area.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This has to be Brighouse's best kept secret !

I normally judge an eatery on its main courses and specialities, but on this occasion my first experience came via a breakfast!

Milrys is contemporary, trendy and cool on the inside and just what Brighouse has been crying out for, i just can't believe that it has taken me so long to discover!!!

Having found out by chance whilst online that breakfasts are served, I decided it would be worth a visit to sample the delights, and how glad I am that I did.

I settled on a "full monty" and it was delivered in a well presented manner offering all the delights of a traditional full English and it was accompanied by a large side plate of toast and jams !
The food was fantastic and I was unfortunately beaten by the size of the offering - but I will be returning soon with a challenge set to complete the whole offering!

The staff were friendly and provided the kind of service you'd expect from a higher end establishment.

All in all this place is a gem, and is definitely going to be a more regular choice for eating!
Well done guys this place is a winner!

1  Thank JP1908
Reviewed April 13, 2013

4 of us visited on a busy Saturday night when there was also a large birthday celebration going on that didn't affect the speed of our service. Very good value for money. Our 3 courses included plenty of choice (early bird menu) and 2 rounds of drinks and it came to less than £18 each.

Always friendly prompt service when we come here and a good atmosphere. Would higly recommend a visit!

1  Thank BWMB
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had the pleasure of having Sunday lunch at Milrys Brighouse we had roast pork it was lovely good service and very good value Ten out of ten

1  Thank Michshei
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Found by accident as I needed somewhere to catch up on work before a meeting. Had a great breakfast in clean and pleasant surroundings. Radio 2 playing (rather than the usual anodyne crap played at most places). Nice cuppa too.

2  Thank MartinDower