“LOVELY LUNCH”
Review of Milry's - CLOSED

Milry's
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“LOVELY LUNCH”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Went for lunch last weekend and thouroughly enjoyed it. It was great to find the restaurant busy as in previous visits it has been rather quiet. Perhaps the word is getting round that this is a good place to eat. As always the food was good and as it was busy the ambience was good. The service was a little slower than normal but it was to be expected as it was busy. It it one of our favoured places as it's more upmarket than other establishments in the area but is still great value for money. Will definately be back. p.s they also do a fantastic breakfast.

• Visited October 2012

Mirfield, United Kingdom
“Want a comfortable place for lunch then try here”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I went to this place for lunch yesterday with a friend and was pleasantly surprised.
The location, next to a tyre depot, may put you off but do not let it.
Inside is clean, well laid out and comfortable. The service is excellent and the lunchtime menu is quite varied and good value.
What more needs to be said
Just try out this little restaurant for yourself

• Visited October 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Would recommend”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've been to Milrys around 3 times, once for breakfast and twice for lunch. The stilton chicken and mango chutney open sandwich is amazing. Wasn't too keen on the mushrooms at breakfast but overall I enjoy it when i go! Very nice modern decor, small but cosy. Would definitely recommend :)

• Visited September 2012
Brighouse, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Food was very nice, lovely clean modern decor, waiter needed extra training he was v slow and charged us 4 2 coffees insted of 1, took him 10mins to sort that out !!!!!!!!! will def go back & recommend it.

Visited March 2012
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Not bad”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My partner and I visited this restaurant with a voucher we had purchased a whilst ago. Its nice and pleasant inside although im not sure I would want a table outside next to Quickfit! I ordered garlic mushrooms to start, pleasant not very garlicy and very average, my other half ordered pate which was very tasty. Fair mains my hubby had lamb kleftico again delicious, I ordered scampi in a white wine sauce with rice which again was very average. Desert for both me and the hubby was however delicious. Not an unpleasant experience but I cant say I would be rushing back. Although I do conceed perhaps other items on the menu would have been tastier.

• Visited July 2012