“tremendous!!”
Review of Hussain's - CLOSED

Hussain's
Cuisines: Pakistani
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hussain's Brighouse has now closed up shop. We are really sorry for all of those that have supported us over the years. Hussain'at Lindley in Huddersfield (just 10 minutes from Brighouse !) Is still going strong and welcomes all of those that like what we do. You'll find the same menu but it's menu only - sorry no buffet. Sorry once again. Hussain's.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Visited the Lindley Street for the second time last weekend and I'm not sure that I really want to tell everyone just how good this place is, we'll never be able to get a table!! The food is truly excellent, great ambiance, not cheap but worth every penny. We had a really special evening out. Great Morrocan style lounge upstairs for a drink before or coffee after. Planning our next visit already.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Each time I have visited I have taken some guests. I am delighted to say that the service and food is of just the same high standard each time. I personally do not like Coriander and they always accommodate me and my 2 children are vegetarians and they always have enough choice.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We went there tonight after recently moving to Brighouse and checked out the reviews on here. I convinced my other half by the reviews and off we went.

On arrival it looked quirky and interesting, we waited for a table and were sat within 5 minutes. This is where it started to go wrong. We were left to ask about how the buffet worked as we were expected to know, our drinks took ages to arrive.

The food
Cheap, watered down, uninteresting, not tasty or flavoursome, yes there's plenty but we'd rather have quality than quantity.

Sorry to say we won't be revisiting or recommending it to friends.

We simply don't see what all the fuss is about from other reviewers.

karachiboxer, Owner at Hussain's, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear MandK87,
I am sorry you did not enjoy your meal at Street. There is no excuse for slow service and inept staff that fail to enquire as to your familiarity with our buffet culture. I have been banging on about these basic things since we started in Brighouse in 2008. I have asked the Chefs to reduce back their curries to make for a more concentrated taste to address your comments. I am always sad to see negative feedback but we have to take it on the chin and pull our socks up so that we do a better job of sending you away fulfilled and ready to spread the word about how hard we try to do a good job. Sorry once again for not getting it right for you.

Shehzad Hussain.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great service, made to order naans and delicious food. Could have been a bit more choice but very pleased with all the food available. Ice-cream van dessert area was very appealing and completely unique.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Good food and friendly service. We have never had a bad meal. The place is clean and the decor is excellent.