“Lovely food, great staff!”

Casa Bar and Restaurant Brighouse
Ranked #14 of 73 Restaurants in Brighouse
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Best service from great staff. Always greeted with a warm welcome. Food takes a while to come out, but you would expect that from high quality food.

3  Thank Bob H
SamCasa, Manager at Casa Bar and Restaurant Brighouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Hi Bob H,
Thanks for your comments, I have passed your review on to the restaurant team, we look forward to welcoming you again soon!!

There are newer reviews for Casa Bar and Restaurant Brighouse

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We went to casa for my sister's birthday a after a recommendation from a friend. The food and service were second to none, and the setting and view made for one hell of a dining experience! Will be back without a doubt.

Hi Royston4,
Thanks for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Having read some of the less flattering reviews of this place first, I confess I was a bit nervous! I needn't have been.
We had a party of 11, it was a busy Friday night and (being an eternal pessimist), I'd expected chaos. Nothing of the sort... The staff were friendly, efficient and professional.
My starter of fried slices of black pudding were delicious.
My beef filet, served on a hot piece of rock was of excellent quality and expertly cooked (by me!).
Very modern interior and really quite a find. Well done to all.

Hi TimmyTheTraveller,
Thanks for your review, I'm glad to read you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Went to Casa last Saturday for a 50th . Brilliant food everybody's meal was nice . staff very friendly and helpful . Only negatives the time it took to serve us but they were very busy and it is expensive maybe they could cut the menu down a bit too much to choose from . Definitely go again though.

1  Thank jane G

Hi Jane G,
Thanks for your review, I'm glad to read you enjoyed your visit. I'm sorry if there was a delay in serving your food, our menu is cooked fresh to order so some dishes take a little longer on a busy evening. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

visited here with a voucher from the pulse and we were very impressed. busy for a thursday evening. wife had scallops starter which was great and i had the soup. we both had from the special for main, venison and the seabass which was served with mussels - both v v good. service was also good quick and attentive. menu is on pricey side but it was nice. overall great and we will be back.

Hi OrangemanBfd,
Thanks for your review, I'm glad to read you enjoyed your first visit to Casa, we look forward to welcoming you again soon!