All reviewsthe pubwedding breakfastwedding venuebridal suiteamazing weddingbar stafffrom start to finishhigh standardwedding receptionwedding photosout of this worldfantastic hotelevening buffetseating arealovely groundscouldn't do enoughno lift
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Excellent,Perfect,Staff fantastic very professional,Food out of this world,Compliments to the Chef,and his staff,And VERY reasonable and affordable prices,If your thinking of a celebration,dont hesitate to check this Venue out A************

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank mary c
Rogerthorpe, Owner at Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear Guest,

I would firstly like to thank you for your review regarding your recent visit and I appreciate the time you took to write this.

Thank you for your kind words and I'm happy to hear you’ve enjoyed your visit.

I'm delighted to read about all the aspects of your visit and that we were able to provide you with great food, great service and an overall enjoyable experience, we strive to meet the highest standards possible to all our guests and I can see on this occasion we exceeded yours. I will ensure that your kind comments are passed onto the team, particularly our Chef and his team.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

If I can be of any further assistance then please feel to contact me at the Hotel.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for my sons wedding . I could go on and on about how good and reasonably priced this place is but it would be way too much to read . My one fault is the layout can seem somewhat maze like layout of the building and anex's. Great stay though . Sure will go again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Terry P

Dear Guest,

I would firstly like to thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us to celebrate your Son's Wedding.

Thank you for your kind words and I'm happy to hear you’ve enjoyed your visit.

As we are a listed historical building we do like to keep the old remaining structure of the Hotel to its original state hence the corridors and rooms leading off the main building, we have provided signage to help our guests to find their way. Hopefully if you get the opportunity to revisit us you will be able to find your way around a little better having enjoyed your last visit to us.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I dont know where to begin from the moment we viewed this venue for our wedding we fell in love with it,and it just got beter and beter from there,the staff realy went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and be everything we dreamed it would be especially our wedding coordinators nicola and karen who weather it would be a email or phone call were always at the other end to answer or put my mind at ease would definitely recommend rogerthorpe manor to anyone wanting to get married its perfect.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Harryevie
Rogerthorpe, Owner at Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Guest,

I would firstly like to thank you for your review regarding your Wedding Reception here at Rogerthorpe Manor.

Your review is such a pleasure to read and I am delighted that we were able to make your big day so special and memorable for you both and all of your guests.

We very much appreciate your kind comments regarding our Wedding Manager Karen and Nicola I will ensure that they are informed, our team work extremely hard to ensure your day is everything you ever dreamed and I can see from your review that we have exceeded your expectations and beyond.

On behalf of myself and the whole team I would like to wish to all the best for the future as Mr & Mrs and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

My partner had booked this for a little get away and I was amazed at the place! We stayed in one of the little barn rooms as I called them. On arriving at the hotel you could see it was well kept the grounds looked lovely and the surrounding areas were beautiful. Our room was magnificent with everything you could wish for inside! Dressing gowns, slippers, toiletries and a safe were provided aswell as other things. We ordered a bottle of prosecco with to the room on arrival. The restaurant at the hotel was magnificent. as was the food! Room service was prompt and absolutely amazing too! Everything about this hotel was prefect. The inclusive breakfast was a buffet ora menu which you could order from which I found was an extra bonus to the place. I would happily go back here and stay again. Couldn't have picked a better hotel

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Rogerthorpe, Owner at Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Dear Guest,

I would firstly like to thank you for your review regarding your recent stay and your enjoyable time with us.

I’m happy to see that you had a great visit to us and enjoyed staying in our beautiful Suites @ The Manor, it’s always a pleasure to read when guests are enjoying themselves. All our staff take pride in their jobs and I will ensure your comments are passed on so we can continue to provide an excellent service.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times. Above everything, I am always stunned by how beautiful the grounds are. The facilities are spotless and the food is lovely. I was impressed with the level of detail at breakfast, they even cut the crusts off my toast! Great that they do a takeaway bag so you can also grab breakfast to-go if you're in a rush.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Katie O

Dear Guest,

I would firstly like to thank you for your review regarding your visits to us and I appreciate the time you took to write this.

We’re delighted to hear you continue to enjoy all aspects of your stays here at The Manor and that we were able to provide you with great food, great service and continue to exceed your expectations on each visit.

I will ensure that your kind comments are passed on to our dedicated Gardening team, we are extremely proud of our stunning Gold Award Winning grounds and I am delighted that this is being recognised by our guests. I will also ensure that your praise is also mentioned to our Chef and his team regarding your enjoyable breakfast! We are delighted to be able to cater for all our guests requirements.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kindest Regards,