Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
If you have one week in Italy, go here!

My mum and I finally got to our Organic Tuscany week in May 2022 and it was the best part of our... read more

Reviewed July 4, 2022
Sallie_1
New York City
Amazing week!

My wife and I had absolutely the BEST week at Organic Tuscany! After postponing for 2 years due to... read more

Reviewed June 26, 2022

from $148.51
from $47.74
from $153.82
More Info
All reviews gnocchi at home perfect week side trips olive oil tasting san gimignano hit the jackpot weather was perfect just the right amount rolling tuscan hills memorable trip perfect balance last night stick shift excellent hosts culinary experience our week long stay
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed November 27, 2019

have always wanted to go to a cook school and have always wanted to visit Tuscany, so for a big (unmentionable) birthday my husband and I went to join 8 others at Riccardo and Shilpa's cook school.
From the minute we walked through the doors we could not have been better looked after. Nothing was too much bother for them. The itinerary was perfect, opportunities to visit key places in Tuscany, a guide to show us round and give us the history, The actual cookery classes were brilliant, I love cooking and am quite experienced but despite this I learnt a huge amount about preparation of ingredients and ways to cook things. The accommodation was wonderful, the weather was wonderful and the company was wonderful. I could go on for pages to describe how wonderful this was, highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys cooking, wants to learn more about preparing Italian food and have the opportunity to see Tuscan cities.

Reviewed November 14, 2019

Shilpa and Ricardo were excellent hosts and their entire crew was awesome!
The villa was beautiful and the views spectacular.
The cooking lessons were very well prepared and well organized. The chefs were amazing as well as the kitchen staff.
Christina is a wonderful teacher and she taught us a lot about olive oil and wine. Clara, Elizabetta, and Chiara were wonderful guides on our excursions.
Terry and Ricardo and friends gave us a memoral evening of music and singing. It was very magical!
Definitely one of our best vacations.
Thank you very much for such a memorable time!

Reviewed November 11, 2019

If you are looking for an amazing week in Tuscany, this is it. The hosts are amazing, all of the chefs and other professionals who worked with us and spent time with us were warm, friendly and very knowledgeable. We learned a lot while enjoying truly amazing food and wine. It was a perfect combination of relaxing, learning, laughing, touring and making many great friends. The "field trips" were well planned and also amazing. The accomodations were excellent and beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing.

Reviewed October 22, 2019

Cooking in Tuscany has been a life long bucket list wish. I could not have chosen a better company to take me on my journey. Riccardo, Shilpa and their team of chefs are extremely professional, personable, knowledgeable about their menu choices and the region. All our authentic dishes were made as a team- plenty of opportunity for hands-, and were absolutely delicious. The setting of the villa- the countryside of Tuscany- was absolutely magical! The week consists of cooking, fine wines, site seeing adventures, touring an organic winery, olive oil tastings and much much more. You definitely need a car as the villa is tucked away in the hillside and there are several off site outings. I chose mid Sept and the weather was absolutely perfect. The guest rooms are lovely, clean and very comfortable. The only negative is the WiFi is not very strong so you need to be patient! My heart is full.

Reviewed October 17, 2019

I feel like I have ten new friends who live and work in Italy doing what they love most. In every sense of the schedule and sights they allowed us to experience were amazing. It just kept getting better and better every day. I highly recommend Organic Tuscany if you want a true Italian experience.