Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
If you have one week in Italy, go here!

My mum and I finally got to our Organic Tuscany week in May 2022 and it was the best part of our... read more

Reviewed July 4, 2022
Sallie_1
New York City
Amazing week!

My wife and I had absolutely the BEST week at Organic Tuscany! After postponing for 2 years due to... read more

Reviewed June 26, 2022

from $148.51
from $47.74
from $153.82
More Info
All reviews gnocchi at home perfect week side trips olive oil tasting san gimignano hit the jackpot weather was perfect just the right amount rolling tuscan hills memorable trip perfect balance last night stick shift excellent hosts culinary experience our week long stay
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Cooking in Tuscany has been a life long bucket list wish. I could not have chosen a better company to take me on my journey. Riccardo, Shilpa and their team of chefs are extremely professional, personable, knowledgeable about their menu choices and the region. All our authentic dishes were made as a team- plenty of opportunity for hands-, and were absolutely delicious. The setting of the villa- the countryside of Tuscany- was absolutely magical! The week consists of cooking, fine wines, site seeing adventures, touring an organic winery, olive oil tastings and much much more. You definitely need a car as the villa is tucked away in the hillside and there are several off site outings. I chose mid Sept and the weather was absolutely perfect. The guest rooms are lovely, clean and very comfortable. The only negative is the WiFi is not very strong so you need to be patient! My heart is full.

Reviewed October 17, 2019

I feel like I have ten new friends who live and work in Italy doing what they love most. In every sense of the schedule and sights they allowed us to experience were amazing. It just kept getting better and better every day. I highly recommend Organic Tuscany if you want a true Italian experience.

Reviewed October 10, 2019

To cook in Italy has always been a dream for me and in September, this dream came true. The location was in the hills of Tuscany and the villa where we stayed and which also had the cooking classes was cozy and very comfortable with fabulous grounds and scenic views. The cooking classes were excellent - complete with knowledgeable chefs who explained not only what we were cooking but the techniques used. The class was limited to 10 people and we all had a hand in preparing the various recipes which we also ate later in the day. In addition to the cooking, we also toured several cities in the surrounding area with knowledgeable and caring local guides. The week went by too quickly! I'm hoping the return another time and bring some new friends to introduce them to Organic Tuscany.

1  Thank Teresa T
Reviewed August 8, 2019

My wife and I attended the Organic Tuscany one week cooking class in May 2019.
From the very first contact I had with Shilpa and Ricardo I knew we were going to love this cooking class. It's not easy making a monetary commitment like this from half way around the world but their patience and warmth were evident right from the start and made the decision easier.
What made this our most memorable experience of our whole trip to Italy?
1. The Organic Tuscany staff/team.
From the cooks to the tour guides, they exuded a warmth and love for Tuscan cooking and for Tuscany. Shilpa and Ricardo have gathered a truly incredible staff.
2. All the recipes were scrumptious yet fairly easy to make once we went back home. We have hosted several Tuscan meals at our home since we arrived back and there are not too many of the recipes we learned that we have not tried out on friends and family. Favorites among our guests have been the biscotti, herbed turkey, spring minestrone soup and the orange cake.
3. It's not all about cooking. We loved having the free days to visit other places in Tuscany. Loved San Gimignano and Siena. We had a delightfully sassy and knowledgeable guide that made our tour of Florence especially fun. We almost didn't make that trip because we had been to Florence a few days before arriving at Organic Tuscany. Wow, are we ever glad we had Elisabetta guide us through Florence. She made great recommendations on where to eat, where to buy cheeses and places to avoid, Don't want to spoil it by telling the best things but definitely do not miss the Florence tour.
4. We loved the camaraderie that developed between all of us attending the class. This is a large part of why Deb and I both felt like this was our very best experience in Italy. The shared experiences during the week created a bond that we still remember fondly.

Please, do not hesitate to book a class at Organic Tuscany.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Deb J
Reviewed July 22, 2019

I didn't really know what to expect when my sister and I signed up for this week-long cooking adventure. Little did I know that not only would I leave with new found knowledge of cooking, recipes and techniques, but that I would gain a whole new family of friends.

We were treated like royalty from the moment we arrived and left feeling like we were leaving our new family. Shilpa and Riccardo are marvelous hosts and constantly ensure that all are feeling inclusive and pampered.

If you are thinking about taking a cooking class abroad, do not look any further. Organic Tuscany will not let you down.

Date of experience: May 2019