It might be one of the best hotel I've stayed in (and maybe also one of the most expensive ;-).
Everything is really perfect from the arrival to the leaving : quality of food is really good (however the quantity served is quite small if you take only one dish), rooms are huge, mattresses are perfect, 2 TV's in room with a very large selection of TV channels, kids club is perfect and well managed, service all around the resort is perfect, golf course (only played the Riou), really in great condition,...
It's really a perfect hotel for families, there are also lots of kids around (who were not noisy at all), which is great to make new friends, however if you are a couple it might be not so cool to have so many kids running around.
There were however some small details that could be improved :
- I'm wondering if the maintenance is really taken seriously; on my terrace most of the walls were a kind of brown, black; don't know if it comes from rain or algae on the wall, however it's not a big deal to paint them back to the original color. The same for the shower, the water was a bit flowing everywhere; I don't know if a joint was missing, broken.
- The food for the kids buffet really lacked variety; we stayed 4 days and there were everyday - lunch and dinner - the same chicken and fish nuggets (the side dishes however changed everyday)
- I was not impressed by the breakfast buffet; when you pay 35 €, you have some expectations that were not completely fulfilled, I can however understand that the hotel is not full and the selection is smaller. One morning they had no butter at all, except a salted one, I asked for it and they told me "people ate too many of it yesterday and we runned out".... not exactly the answer I would hear from such a hotel. If I were the F&B Manager I would send someone to the supermarket a few minutes away go buy some butter for my guest.
My whole family (2 adults, 1 baby and 1 boy 7 year old) really loved it and we will definitively be back (and might come more often if the rate would be a little bit cheaper).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional Hotel, Spa, Golf & Family destination, in Provence. Member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Leading Spa and Leading Golf. A European Tour Destination. Easy to reach: 45 minutes from Nice Airport.DescriptionA haven of tranquility set in the eastern side of Provence, facing the perched villages of Fayence, Tourrettes, Callian and Montauroux. 45 minutes from the beautiful vineyards of Lorgues area, 30 minutes from the perfumers of Grasse, 35 minutes from Cannes, 90 minutes from Les Gorges du Verdon or Aix-en-Provence. Ideal to experience Provence from a country chic estate. Terre Blanche is a perfect getaway from the city, a paradise for Golfers, a Spa destination and a resort of choice for families with children. Great venue for corporate and private events including weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Terre Blanche Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Provence At Terre Blanche
- Terre Blanche Hotel And Spa Provence, France