Terre Blanche Hotel and Spa
Hotel Les Oliviers(Fayence)(Great Value!)
$93
Moulin de la Camandoule(Fayence)(Great Value!)
$146
  • Pool
Hotel Restaurant des Deux Rocs(Seillans)(Great Value!)
$94
Le Relais du Lac(Montauroux)
$74
Logis Le Relais Imperial(Saint-Vallier-de-Thiey)
$79
La Fontaine de Cadassi(Saint-Cezaire-sur-Siagne)
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsfour seasonsgolf coursekids clubroom servicemain restaurantbeautiful hotelmichelin star restaurantgolf buggiesluxury hotelsouth of franceliving roomfamilies with childrenfrench rivierain summaryeuropean tourout of this worldbuffet breakfast
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I live in the area and took a Spa-day today, which I would have chosen differently, had I been informed upon my same-day reservation, that the Jacuzzi had been out of order for the second consecutive day! ( I have Sauna and Lap-pool at home). The body lotion in the dressing room was stale and there was no water in the bucket for evaporation in the Sauna. The Swedish massage was out of this world, thanks to Julie !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
7  Thank Suzanne W
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We spent two nights in September. Loved the setting but hated the management.

First, the one and only road into the resort was lined with prostitutes--in broad daylight. This was especially embarrassing because I was traveling with my son to celebrate his college graduation.

Second, the Terre Blanche hotel clerk made a reservation for us at our next hotel -- but made it for a hotel by the same name in the wrong city. After arriving at the "right" hotel and learning we had no reservation, I called the Terre Blanche desk. They denied having made any reservation for us at all. Well, my credit card was billed for $411 and change because we were "no shows" at the hotel in the wrong city where the Terre Blanche desk clerk evidently made the reservation.

Golf was equally non-patron friendly. Though I am a woman, I use men's clubs. I asked twice for men's clubs for my golf round. I was instead given women's clubs--which i realized at the 6th hole. When I asked for credit for cost of rentals I was at first told none was warranted since I played the round anyway. Did they really expect me to drive back to tee and trade them in after 6 holes? I felt I was being generous for not asking for a partial green fee refund as well. Still, I had to wait about 20 minutes for desk clerk to negotiate the credit with the pro shop when I was checking out since the pro shop had not given me the requested credit when I first asked. It was a really dumb and short sighted way the pro shop handled what was clearly the pro shop's mistake in my view…

So, all in all, I would not recommend this hotel. The management is just not on top of the operations, though the hotel is in a beautiful setting. I totally get why it is no longer a Four Seasons.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
11  Thank Mrsradv
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed in the Tagore villas so the whole area was child free. This is a huge hotel & complex catering mainly for families - noisy & busy. However if you stay in these villas you are completely quiet with your own pool area serving free wine, soft drinks & canapé all day. You even have your own breakfast restaurant with stunning views of La Gomera. It is all at a price but worth it if you have the money. Golf course superb. Only downside is the terrible wi fi - slowest ever & we gave up.

Room Tip: Stay in the Tagore villas.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank motham
Reviewed November 4, 2013

What a beautiful place to relax! The entry is grand and the view is spectacular! Once we got in our room (we arrived at 4:00 p.m. and still had to wait an hour for our room!), we were impressed with the extra large suite. We had a living room with doors that opened wide to a patio with table and chairs. The bedroom was large also and the bathroom was the best I've seen anywhere! A clawfoot tub, separate toilet area, huge shower and 2 sinks. We ate dinner in the main restaurant one night and it was wonderful. Try the Rose' wine as it is made very close to there. Also, the breakfast buffet has everything you could ever want. We didn't need lunch after the breakfast. We also spent an rainy day at the indoor pool/saunas at the spa. This is included in your room. The infinity pool area is beautiful as well.

Cons: Unfortunately, the hotel is an hour away from anything! So when we went touring or out to dinner, it was at least an hour away. You definitely need a car. And even though you have a Nespresso and 6 coffee pods in your room, they start charging after 2 pods daily. Watch out for those who check out late -- it's 4 p.m.!

Overall - amazing place!

Room Tip: It's a looong, hilly walk to get to the lobby. If you can't do that, ask for something close. They do have golf carts that you can call.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AWaysToGo
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I had a very relaxing stay. The beds were wonderful with fabulous sheets, fluffy pillows and quiet rooms. The suite amenities were nice with wi-fi, TV and a relaxing terrace with a scenic view. Attractive, immaculately clean bathrooms with spacious shower. Room service was excellent and a very attentive staff.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family