If you want the best, book a stay at Terre Blanche. Friendly, efficient staff look after you impeccably. The setting is lovely - up in the hills with great views, particularly from the huge infinity pool. The rooms are all suites in separate villas with private terraces and are large. There are 2 golf courses and a great looking spa but we didn't get a chance to try either this trip. I was there on business but have booked up to go back with my wife next year. Can't wait! It is pricey but you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional Hotel, Spa, Golf & Family destination, in Provence. Member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Leading Spa and Leading Golf. A European Tour Destination. Easy to reach: 45 minutes from Nice Airport.DescriptionA haven of tranquility set in the eastern side of Provence, facing the perched villages of Fayence, Tourrettes, Callian and Montauroux. 45 minutes from the beautiful vineyards of Lorgues area, 30 minutes from the perfumers of Grasse, 35 minutes from Cannes, 90 minutes from Les Gorges du Verdon or Aix-en-Provence. Ideal to experience Provence from a country chic estate. Terre Blanche is a perfect getaway from the city, a paradise for Golfers, a Spa destination and a resort of choice for families with children. Great venue for corporate and private events including weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Terre Blanche Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Provence At Terre Blanche
- Terre Blanche Hotel And Spa Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France