Casa del Soul is THE place if you want to relax, away from the hustle and bustle, and soak up the sun. However it is NOT the place to go to party and drink. It is located a 10 minute car ride from the town and there is nothing in the area but serenity. I know you have probably already read many of the reviews here so I will not rehash that but rather try to add to those comments.
Randy make Casa Del Soul a fantastic place to stay. Besides offering to help you with anything, even the task of getting into town Randy is ready, willing, and able. Randy also goes above and beyond the call do duty. For example, today he took me to another town to see a doctor because I got an allergic reaction on my feet to some insect bites that I got at the Jicaro lodge in Nicaragua (great place too!) Randy drove me all the way to the next town and made sure I was taken care of. Randy is great and so is his wife Brenda.
The hotel itself (all three bedrooms of it) is located over a small mountain away from the small town of San Juan del Sur. It is quiet and peaceful there. If you are looking for a good time, with drinking, and fun this is NOT the place for you at all. It is serene and peaceful and from the balcony and deck you cannot see ONE single house or human being anyway. Monkeys abound, as do birds, lizards, and even a grey fox.
I could go on and on but see for yourself, read the other reviews, compare to the other locations. IF you want peace and quiet this is your place to relax. IF you want party and fun this is NOT your place but there are many other hotel in San Juan del Sur that would be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Del Soul is an oceanfront, luxury 4,000 sq. ft. home. It is situated on Nacascolo Bay, 5 minutes from San Juan Del Sur. It has a large outdoor deck surrounding a 4 by 9 meter swimming pool. The big balcony off the 2nd floor bedrooms give it a commanding view of the ocean and the tropical forest. Cable TV, DVD, ipod music systems, refrigerator, coffee makers make your room very comfortable. A full breakfast is included. We give cell phones to our guests and I help you do anything you want to in Nicaragua. Transportation,tours,volcanos,surfing,fishing,shopping, REAL ESTATE, ATV's,zipline,horseback riding,etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa Del Soul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Soul Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Casa Del Soul Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur