I had two things I wanted to experience in Nicaragua on my first trip. The first was really good surf. The second was a really nice place to stay. Casa Del Soul provided both. I was not interested in the "surf camp" circus. I wanted to spend my days in the water and my nights comfortable. Casa del Soul was peaceful, with unbelievable views in all directions. I spent my evenings watching the sunset, lounging by the pool, and enjoying Nicaragua's beauty. When you travel sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. The owner (Randy) is the nicest guy in the world, I honestly feel that I got lucky meeting Randy and staying at his amazing place. The next time I travel to Nicaragua I will be staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Del Soul is an oceanfront, luxury 4,000 sq. ft. home. It is situated on Nacascolo Bay, 5 minutes from San Juan Del Sur. It has a large outdoor deck surrounding a 4 by 9 meter swimming pool. The big balcony off the 2nd floor bedrooms give it a commanding view of the ocean and the tropical forest. Cable TV, DVD, ipod music systems, refrigerator, coffee makers make your room very comfortable. A full breakfast is included. We give cell phones to our guests and I help you do anything you want to in Nicaragua. Transportation,tours,volcanos,surfing,fishing,shopping, REAL ESTATE, ATV's,zipline,horseback riding,etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa Del Soul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Soul Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Casa Del Soul Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur