We just returned from Casa del Soul and couldn't wait to write a review! My husband and I went with another couple who actually did all of the leg work in finding Randy and Casa del Soul. We love being adventurous in our travels so Nicaragua was an automatic YES for us, but we were nervous about what to expect when arriving. Let's just say that we couldn't have asked for more! Randy and Brenda were so hospitable. The house was beautiful. Pool was cleaned everyday, the hammocks under the tiki were great for a late afternoon nap. Every morning we were greeted with coffee and breakfast. During the day we could do as little or as much as we wanted to do with Randy always more than happy to give rides to ATVing, Horseback Riding, the grocery store or town. He also made sure we had a cell phones (we had to get pre-paid cards, but for $5 it was great to have just in case and to call a cab when we needed one). The house was equipped with WiFi and Digital TV, the pool was the perfect temperature and cleaned everyday, and the views were fantastic whether from the pool, your room, or down at the beach which was a 5 minute walk from the house. Although we were worried about food/water, all water served was purified and the food was fantastic, fresh - especially the fish. The food in town was quite inexpensive and simply delicious! We only stayed out kinda late 1 night, but there seems to have been a good night life with live music to boot. I'd definitely recommend this as an off-the-beaten path vacation with some nice amenities! One thing to note is that Randy does have a dog...just a heads up as we're pet lovers but this may be a deal breaker for others. Thanks Randy for a great vacation and for your hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Del Soul is an oceanfront, luxury 4,000 sq. ft. home. It is situated on Nacascolo Bay, 5 minutes from San Juan Del Sur. It has a large outdoor deck surrounding a 4 by 9 meter swimming pool. The big balcony off the 2nd floor bedrooms give it a commanding view of the ocean and the tropical forest. Cable TV, DVD, ipod music systems, refrigerator, coffee makers make your room very comfortable. A full breakfast is included. We give cell phones to our guests and I help you do anything you want to in Nicaragua. Transportation,tours,volcanos,surfing,fishing,shopping, REAL ESTATE, ATV's,zipline,horseback riding,etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Del Soul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Soul Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Casa Del Soul Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur