Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Super cool place and people!

The villa is a bit remote but well located to have a great view on the valley and the ocean. And... read more

Reviewed May 31, 2018
SarahKaya
Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
An amazing week with an amazing crew in an amazing spot

I had an amazing stay at Coconut surf Camp. Max and the crew made sure my stay was the best... read more

Reviewed May 3, 2018
mariec_linep2017
Alcudia, Spain

All reviews uno mas surf camp local beach san juan del sur bbqs villa instructor lesson beginners crew julio beaches waves session sjds playa
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Every year when I go back to Nicaragua, I go back to stay with the crew at Coconut! With their new and improved Villa Coco and team members, it just keeps getting better and better everytime I show up! The team is so passionate and happy to show you around, no wonder they're the talk of town! Thanks a lot everyone! Ill be back in the fall!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I definitely gonna go back! The staff was amazing and attentive, is well located, whenever we need a ride to the city or beaches they was there for us. Me and my friend stayed for 10days and it's wasn't enough the staff are now like family I recommended this place no doubt ❤

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I cannot begin to say how amazing Coconut Surf is!!! The staff is really like having a new family I will never forget and will always hold dear to me. They were so attentive and basically at my disposal at all times! Whether a quick drive into town to hit the bank or a special trip to which ever Beach or destination I wanted. They set me up with personal amazing instructors and places to go that never at one point was I looking for something to do as they had several options and itineraries to fit my trip. Every morning I was greeted and treated to an amazing breakfast beautifully presented and equally as tasty by the wonderful Yuris. A truly talented chef and what has become a great friend!!! Maxi was incredibly accommodating when ever needed and makes some fantastic Mojitos! A true legend if I can say! Dennis was always helpful and friendly often times sharing his family with me so I got a true feeling of home. The camp offers just about anything you could imagine and would want. From bbqs nightly at the villa to gatherings at local beach bars for sun downers and amazing ceviche. They even treated me to an amazing dinner at the beachfront restaurant which also featured some incredible mixology. This camp is truly a gem and should not be passed up if you are looking for a surf adventure in Playa Del Sur. So incredibly helpful, hospitable, friendly and one hell of a place to go have a great time!!! If I could give them a million stars ⭐️ I would!!! Looking forward to returning very soon to see their amazing faces and enjoy the buena onda that is Coconut surf!!!! Thank you to all of you for making my trip spectacular!!! Love you all!!!! “Uno Mas!!!!” Te quero!!!!

Em
(Mama)

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank 956emilyc
Max P, Guest Relations Manager at Coconut Surf Camp, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Hey Mama,

It was a blast having you, we hope to see you soon.

All the best from Nicaragua,

Cheers !

The coconut team

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

The place is very well located, awesome sunset by the pool! The staff was nice and attentive. I recommend this place without a doubt!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank LaurenceD1475

Hey Laurence,

Thanks for your comment, we enjoy every moment spent with you !

Warm regards from Nicaragua.

Cheers !

The Coconut crew

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I spent 10 days with Coconut surf and had a fantastic time learning to surf. The staff go out of their way to make your stay as personalized as possible and for me made my time in San Juan something memorable. I stayed at the villa which has the most spectacular view over the bay and, a super pool which is great after a tough bay on one of the may amazing surf beaches. It is up in the hills and a little bit out of town but if your a little bit organised a free ride into San Juan is not a problem and there is a taxi service available if needed. As an instructor Julio was awesome and great fun to hang out with, can't recommend Surf Coconut enough, go for it.

Date of experience: December 2017