Although I did not stay at the hotel, my friend and I decided to eat at the restaurant and it was by far the best meal we've had in a very long time. The owners are extremely nice and accommodating, and Mauro, the Italian chef, is incredible. Every bite was like little fairies blowing on my tongue. The bruschetta, eggplant parmesan, fettucini alfredo, tenderloin, and the chef's special desert were all extremely delicious. I highly recommend having dinner here if you are looking for some good eating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Jardin is the perfect place to relax while enjoying amazing views on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel is located up a hill, 4 km (2,4 miles) North from San Juan del Sur. We offer free shuttles to town once a day. Our guests can also spend the day by the outdoor pool where they can enjoy stunning views on Nacascolo bay. Each room has a private bathroom and features charming decor with cheerful colors. Some of them have a private terrace overlooking the ocean which is the perfect spot to watch the sunset. El Jardin's bar & restaurant features both an indoor and an open-air dining area with views on the bay. We serve international food (for example, burgers and tacos) and are also very proud to offer European inspired options (including Beef Bourguignon, Shrimp bisque, Homemade lasagna and many more). The bar is open all day with a good selection of cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your El Jardin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardin Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- El Jardin Hotel Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur