We stayed at this hotel two nights in October 2013. The view was SPECTACULAR and we loved having breakfast on the terrace each morning. The breakfast served was superb, with fresh juice, eggs, bacon, toast and fresh jam! The staff was competent, friendly and accommodating. Delphine is a beautiful, sweet woman we enjoyed chatting with. We loved the colors and layout of the hotel and its rooms. It was fun to hike down to the beach and explore the rock formations. The only drawback is the road to the hotel, but it was worth the drive! We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Jardin is the perfect place to relax while enjoying amazing views on Nicaragua's Emerald Coast. The hotel is located up a hill, 4 km (2,4 miles) North from San Juan del Sur. The access road has been repaired in December 2016. All types of vehicles can go up. We offer free shuttles to town once a day. Our guests can also spend the day by the outdoor pool where they can enjoy stunning views on Nagascolo bay. Each room has a private bathroom and features charming decor with cheerful colors. Some of them have a private terrace overlooking the ocean which is the perfect spot to watch the sunset. El Jardin's bar & restaurant features both an indoor and an open-air dining area with views on the bay. We serve international food (for example, burgers and tacos) and are also very proud to offer European inspired options (including Beef Bourguignon, Shrimp bisque, Homemade lasagna and many more). The bar is open all day with a good selection of cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your El Jardin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardin Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- El Jardin Hotel Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur