We stayed for 3 nights at this beautiful hotel. After booking online we had made a mistake and not booked enough rooms, the owners were super accommodating and helped us out to make sure we all got rooms. Tim and Delphine are fabulous hosts and the food out of this world! Yes the location is a little remote but it's worth it for the view and taxis are cheap and easy to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Jardin is the perfect place to relax while enjoying amazing views on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel is located up a hill, 4 km (2,4 miles) North from San Juan del Sur. We offer free shuttles to town once a day. Our guests can also spend the day by the outdoor pool where they can enjoy stunning views on Nacascolo bay. Each room has a private bathroom and features charming decor with cheerful colors. Some of them have a private terrace overlooking the ocean which is the perfect spot to watch the sunset. El Jardin's bar & restaurant features both an indoor and an open-air dining area with views on the bay. We serve international food (for example, burgers and tacos) and are also very proud to offer European inspired options (including Beef Bourguignon, Shrimp bisque, Homemade lasagna and many more). The bar is open all day with a good selection of cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your El Jardin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardin Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- El Jardin Hotel Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur