My wife, daughter and I stayed at El Jardin in January 2012. This was our third time in San Juan Del Sur and I feel that El Jardin was the best accommodation. The family that runs the place is great and hospitable. It is a very relaxing spot with a beautiful view. And best of all it is not expensive at all - definitely the best spot considering the bang for your buck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Jardin is the perfect place to relax while enjoying amazing views on Nicaragua's Emerald Coast. The hotel is located up a hill, 4 km (2,4 miles) North from San Juan del Sur. Yes the road is crap sometimes but it is definitely worth it. We offer free shuttles to town once a day. Our guests can also spend the day by the outdoor pool where they can enjoy stunning views on Nagascolo bay. Each room has a private bathroom and features charming decor with cheerful colors. Some of them have a private terrace overlooking the ocean which is the perfect spot to watch the sunset. El Jardin's bar & restaurant features both an indoor and an open-air dining area with views on the bay. We serve international food (for example, burgers and tacos) and are also very proud to offer European inspired options (including Beef Bourguignon, Shrimp bisque, Homemade lasagna and many more). The bar is open all day with a good selection of cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your El Jardin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardin Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- El Jardin Hotel Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur