I stayed here for 3 nights and although it is a bit pricy it is worth it. Sjds has a lot of good and bad hotels and this one is reasonable fr $76 a night off season. The rooms were clean and delightful. The staff assisted to my needs but seemed absent at some times. I stayed in room 6 which is like a seperate bungalow ( best for privacy) next to pool and lounge area but it is a smaller room with bigger bathroom. I enjoyed this hotel as it is very peaceful and clean. But as in every hotel watch out for dust! This hotel is one of the cleanest I have seen and will definitely return. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada Azul is located just steps from the beach in a beautifully refurbished historic wood house in San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua . Each elegantly appointed room has a private bath, hot water and air conditioning. Enjoy a cold drink in the palapa by our large pool in our garden that is filled with colorful bougainvillas. Our famous breakfasts are served on the porch and are included in the room rate.We are proud to announce the opening of our "little sister" Hotelito El Coco Azul located adjacent to our Posada. El Coco Azul offers a more moderate priced stay in San Juan del Sur, but with the same cleanliness and attention to detail as we are known for at La Posada Azul ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your La Posada Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Azul Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- La Posada Azul Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur