“Great surfers and expats place in San Juan del Sur”

The Loose Moose Canadian Pub SJDS
Cuisines: Sushi, Canadian, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Always full of people to socialize with and fantastic food! They carry real Caesar mix and their poutine is absolutely the best I have ever tasted. Canadian guys own and operate this business and they are very friendly to everyone! Music is loud and the beer is cold so stop by and have a few while you are vacationing here....you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

The place is amazing! Great food and great people! Cant wait to be back! The service was perfect! And the manger was super nice and hot! Is anybody know if she is single??

Reviewed March 7, 2014

what a good surprise! we were looking for a good sushi and drinks and have found it, big time! at The Loose Moose Canadian Pub SJDS. their Sushi menu is unique and creative and you can feel the freshness of the products they use. the staff are awesome people from all over, who makes sure you have the best evening!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was there with some friends and we asked for a bottle of rum, first the bottle was open and already used then when we complained about this, the girls in charge were very rude and they said that we opened the bottle which was not true! they were like we dont care!!!! maybe they thought that we were not going to notice that, but we did!!!! and they wanted to charge a lot of money for an alreday used and not full bottle. All they want is to steal your money.!!!!!

2  Thank Josh G
Reviewed March 1, 2014

SJDS is a party town and the Loose Moose with its fantastic beverages, the Ceasers are unreal as are the Machetes, and the delicious menu featuring poutine and sushi is where the party is at!
I was drawn into this spot by The name, having been to The Moose in both Toronto and Vancouver, and by the music. Once I saw the menu and started talking to the amazing staff I knew I had found something special... a slice of home in Central America.
The vibe is amazing... and one drink quickly turned into two.. and it became my spot to party for the night. . I didn't end up leaving the Moose until the wee hours of the morning..and it was the first place I went to!
I'm already drooling in anticipation for my next Caesars topped with maple glazed bacon and poutine!