Stayed at the Villa with my wife & 12 year old daughter &16 year old son for 17 nights! We were on a 2 1/2 week vacation to Nica. The staff can't do enough to help you !!! They all speak a little English !! The Villas are Magnificent ! All New & modern, full kitchens (not that we did any cooking) But nice to have a full size fridge to fill full of Botttled water & Beer and Pop etc. . Microwave,coffeemachine, all the amenities of a modern Canadian or American Household !Un-limited Hot water, And everything else worked ! Breakfast was included, not the greatest breakfast but they are trying ! Had supper there a couple of times and food was great ! Although a bit more pricey than going into SanJuan Del Sur. Hamburgers and fries around the pool during the day were awesome ! We were in Villa 14 which is one of the closest villas to Restaurant and Pool . Only downfall of Villa Palermo for some people would be that you need wheels to get into town! I had rented a car so was no problem for me,But Hotel staff will run you into SanJUanDelSur & pick you up anytime ! Without hesitation and free ! Give the driver a $1.00 Us or $2 U.S. Tip They are more than Happy to take you into town ! I can't say enough about this place, it was our home away from home for 2 &1/2 weeks, bring a little padlock for your suitcase as there is no room safe, so I just locked up one of our suitcases(with the cash & passports etc.,) when we weren't there. Villa Palermo is one of the nicest places to stay at in all of Nicaragua !!! Especially for the price !!! One thing they should do is Cut two trees that are inhibiting the Ocean View !Or replant them more off to the side ! I have been to the Mayan Riviera twice and other places in Mexico and this place has them all beat ! And we don't stay in anything less than 41/2 stars in Mexico ,so you need'nt have any worries about Villa Palermo !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel & Resort Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur