Our villa, shared with a friend was clean, functional and comfortable. The views of the Pacific from the veranda were great. The kitchen was reasonably well equipped though we did very little cooing. The restaurant included in this gated resort was adequate but nothing special, though prices were quite reasonable. The resort is a 3 minute distance outside of San Juan del Sur, which was fine with us, since that surfer town can be noisy, especially on weekend evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel & Resort Palermo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Hotel & Resort Palermo Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur