Fifth stay at Palermo and yet we keep coming back after having stayed at Pelican Eyes, another fine property in San Juan del Sur and at Bahia del Sol (avoid that one). This place has everything. Great pool, excellent service, nice comfortable, tastefully appointed villas, modern kitchen, clean bathrooms, centrally airconditioned (including the living room and kitchen). First time we stayed in 2010, we liked it so much, we extended our week stay to 10 days. Take my word, you can't go wrong with this place. Whether you're a family with kids or lovers looking for seclusion, it's perfect. Ask for a lower numbered villa so you don't have to drive to the pool. Also the only place in San Juan that has a road. Even the superior Pelican Eyes has a steep unpaved 'goat track' for a road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel & Resort Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur