We stayed at the Villa for two nights and found the accommodations quite luxurious for the area. We only ate breakfast here but it was very tasty. Our only complaint was that the manager seemed a little rude and wouldn't let us have a glass of water as we were leaving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel & Resort Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur