I had a great stay at Villas de Palermo! The Villas were even nicer than I expected and had beautiful views from every room. The villas are a close walk into town or a short cab or shuttle ride away from the main nightlife and markets in San Juan del Sur. The property has lots of natural wildlife and you can often see rare exotic birds and butterflies while you walk to your villa. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and was always very helpful. I would definitely recommend guests to stay here if they are looking for a more relaxed experience in San Juan del Sur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort
- Villas De Palermo Hotel & Resort Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur