The staff was exceptional, especially Maria. "My pleasure" and " of course" we're her answers for almost everything we requested.
The free shuttle to town from 7-6pm (on the hour) was very convenient but taxis were only about 4 or 5 dollars to get back from town.
The breakfasts were terrific as was the one dinner we had there. We enjoyed the happy hour and the sunsets!
The helped us get shuttles to the beaches, held our bags for a late check out and also helped us by making a call to our transportation company.
The staff was terrific, the grounds well maintained and a high quality restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort
- Villas De Palermo Hotel & Resort Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur