“Fine food without the attitude”
Review of Cha Cha Cha - CLOSED

Cha Cha Cha
Cuisines: Southwestern, Middle Eastern, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was in San Juan a week and ate at CHA CHA CHA four times. Each meal was excellent, the service was great, and the staff was very friendly and laid back. If you're in town for a few days, drop in for an afternoon cervesa and meet some very nice locals and expats.

djzenn, Owner at Cha Cha Cha, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

We love when we receive repeat business from tourists. Most people have the instinct or desire to check out a number of spots when they are in town so when they keep coming back to us it really feels good. It validates everything we do. We hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and that Idaho is not too cold when you return.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I had the chicken nachos for an appy, the jerk chicken in rum sauce for the main, and cheesecake taco for dessert. Mind blown. My wife and 2 friends agreed that their meals were also outstanding.

We really enjoy blowing minds. It really makes this all worthwhile to hear from a traveler/tourist that they had the best meal of their trip at Cha Cha Cha. Thanks so much for your review and letting us and others know about it.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Our dinner was unfortunately very dissapointing as it was not tasty at all; the chicken was not well seasoned and the salad tasted like soil. Nevertheless the staff was friendly and atmosphere very nice. Overall we would not recommend this place.

djzenn, Owner at Cha Cha Cha, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

I am not sure what to say except we are sorry that we did not live up to our excellent reviews. I wish you had let us know during your meal the issues so that we might have had the opportunity to address them at the time. I apologize if I did not personally ask you during meal how everything was. It is a rare table that I do not speak with while they are eating.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

For a small restaurant, Cha Cha Cha is hard to beat. The menu is small, the meals are great, and the prices fair. I have only eaten here 3 times, but each time the food is consistently excellent .

One of the owners, Glen is always busy with the bar and food, but he has the time to talk with everyone who comes in. Steven, the cook, who we never see, well what more can I say about him? His food says it all!!

I will definitely be back with friends.

1  Thank kevinberg53

Thanks for such a great review. So glad that you appreciate our consistency. It is most important to us. We both do our best to make everyone feel at home. We look forward to future visits.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

The Culinary Movement in San Juan del Sur has begun! Everything is bursting with flavor, the coconut chicken appitizer is one of my favorites, and you can not leave without trying their famous dessert, a cheesy warm boro with rum banana suace, ask for a spoon!

1  Thank Lisa B
djzenn, Owner at Cha Cha Cha, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

It makes us so happy that our friends have responded so enthusiastically to the food we are serving at Cha Cha Cha. It is always our pleasure when you and others love the food so much. May the Culinary Movement continue.