“Gooooood stuff”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Middle Eastern, International
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Do the Asian wrap its off the chain good. Also the veggie casserole was perfect!

Service was also great. We weren't drinking because we were saving room for a pub crawl later, if not would have been a great place to have a couple of drinks also.

Think this is a place u could be sure your getting a good meal at a good price!

djzenn, Owner at Cha Cha Cha, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

So glad that you had such a great experience with us. The Asian Beef Stir Fry Wrap seems to be the favorite among the Wraps we offer. Hope you had fun on the Dirty Crawl later. Thanks so much for your review.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I LOVE Cha Cha Cha! The food is amazing I can't get enough! This is my favorite place to eat in San Juan Del Sur hands down! Not only is the food amazing but the entire staff and the owners are the best and I always have a great dinning experience. They did it all right from the décor to the staff the food and the drinks. Don't miss the desert it is amazing to say the least!!

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Each new great review puts a smile on our faces. You are not alone in loving our Cheesecake Burro with Banana Sauce. It's seems to be universally loved. We will do our best to remain your favorite spot in town. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

As a frequent visitor to San Juan del Sur, one gets used to restaurants chopping and changing, moving locations or just skipping town. This place though, if they keep up the great start, is here to stay - they really let the food do the talking.

Firstly a caveat - I remember the owners from their previous restaurant, Time Out Tavern, in Costa Rica. I was a frequent visitor there, simply because of the quality of the food, so when I had heard that they had moved to San Juan de Sur, I had to check them out the next time I was in town. I was not disappointed. Those who remember their old place might be surprised at the eclectic menu this time round. Bar/pub food this is not. Instead you have a fusion of South Western, Asian, Mediterranean, Latin... and whatever comes into head chef Steve's head on any given day.... all served up in a super friendly atmosphere with ice cold beers and great music. These guys know the hospitality business, and something like this has been a long time coming in San Juan del Sur.

Out of a 6 night stay in SJDS on business, I ate there for 4 of those nights and had a pretty good tour around their menu. The Pork Burrito comes strongly recommended and I can't say enough about the Three Bean Casserole! Outstanding.

I'm so glad that Cha Cha Cha is in San Juan del Sur and will absolutely continue to frequent the place in future visits. Strongly, strongly recommended.

djzenn, Owner at Cha Cha Cha, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thanks for the review. It means a lot that someone who loved what we did in Escazu at the TOT now loves our new and entirely different concept at Cha Cha Cha. We are looking forward to your next visit to town.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have eated at Cha Cha Cha's three times and had 3 different meals and my palate is hungry for the entire menu. The chef dedicates his delious food to every man palate and the servie is excellent also. Ambiance!!!! Charm!!!! Service!!!! Cusine!!! All make this new restaurant a number one favorite for me.

Thanks so much. We have had so much repeat business so far we know we must be doing something right. Steven likes nothing better than for someone to tell him that they loved his food. So keep the compliments coming.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Easily the most delicious option in San Juan del Sur. I give the vegetarian three bean casserole a perfect 10. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and the prices are very reasonable.

djzenn, Owner at Cha Cha Cha, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you. We made a conscious effort to include vegetarian items. Steven's (owner/chef) daughter is vegetarian so we know how limited options can be when dining out. The Three Bean Casserole has also been enjoyed by many non-vegetarians.