“Coffee, Breakfast and Service”
Review of Cafeticos - CLOSED

Cafeticos
Peach Bottom,Pa
“Coffee, Breakfast and Service”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We've been touring for two months by motorcycle and finding good coffee or breakfast cooked the way you want it, has been almost impossible. Here we found both in one building... The staff is first class with service with a smile and always on top of your needs. Carlos even went out of his way to provide emergency numbers in case we have any issues in Costa Rica. I highly recommend this establishment. We spent three mornings enjoying the food, drink and company.

• Visited June 2013

Laurel, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffee and Friends”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The absolute bar none guaranteed BEST COFFEE IN SAN JUAN DEL SUR!!!!
You can have it hot or iced with mocha!!! I went for the coffee and wow....I was shocked when I ordered my food. The sandwich was awesome along with the smoothie!!!! So I cam back the next morning for a cup of coffee and breakfast....again it was perfect!!! Eggs bacon and a little avocado,,,this is a hidden little gem that everyone needs to check out. Now the best part is the owners of the place....the greatest people you will ever meet...Thank you guys for adopting me for my short stay!!!! Malcolm

• Visited March 2013
Renton, Washington
“Ate breakfast here four mornings out of seven,”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

and it's not like there's a shortage of places in San Juan del Sur to get a good breakfast. Let's start with the coffee: brewed in front of you, in the largest cup in town, it's amazing Costa Rican coffee. The food was perfection: my eggs were incredible, my bacon crisp, and no one butters their toast better. Finally you have the gracious, gallant Carlos, who sat and visited with my husband and I while we lingered over our cups of coffee. This is what i love about life here: the people who take the time to meet you and get to know you, and to share their life and life experiences in turn. When i come back, I'll be here for Breakfast No. 5.

Visited May 2013
British Columbia, Canada
“Great spot for breakfast in SJDS”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Very friendly and peaceful owner Carlos is Costa Rican, speaks English well and is happy to sit and chat. Cafe is nice and cool, wonderful coffee, especially the iced coffee on hot Nicaraguan mornings. A bacon-avocado sandwich with an iced coffee is perfect for breakfast. Good prices. Relaxing. Friendly. Highly recommend to travelers in SJDS. Located right across the street from Beach Fun Rentals, just look for the green and red exterior.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank EmKay24
Woodstock, Canada
“We went everyday we were in SJDS”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Delicious sandwiches, great Costa Rican coffee and friendly owner and staff! We really enjoyed the atmosphere and coffee. Free wifi too. Thank you so much!

• Visited January 2013