“Great burgers”

Nacho Libre
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gourmet Hamburgers-the BEST in San Juan del Sur
Reviewed August 21, 2014

There is not a lot to say about nacho other than it is a facorite among both travelers and expats living in the area. Burgers are original and they have something for everyone. Prices are not cheap but the quality and food is consistent so worth the money. The fries are amazing. When you order a burger be prepared for a messy delicious meal that will leave you wanting to go back. The burgers are very large and are nothing but delicious! This is one of the few must go places to eat in san juan.

There are newer reviews for Nacho Libre

Reviewed August 18, 2014

My wife and I are travelers on a budget. We're not on holiday for 2 weeks so every penny counts! This place was way out of our budget but we decided to splurge. We're both so glad that we did! We ate the BBQ burger and it was beyond delicious! It was probably one of the best burgers I've eaten in Central America. So, be prepared to spend some $$$ but know that you'll enjoy it!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Blue cheese bugler in Central America? Yeah booiiiii! Not a 5 cos it's def at the top of the price range but it was worth it.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We went one night for supper just to try it out, the staff and atmosphere was so nice and the burgers were so delicious that we ended up eating there the following two nights! The prices are good, the burgers are huge, it is definetly worth it!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Nacho Libre is a great place to have a burger and hang out with friends! The atmosphere is really awesome, people are friendly and the food is good! My only complaint would that sometimes the food service is VERY SLOW... One night the place was packed and I was out with friends drinking... I ordered a fry at some point and 1h later I was still waiting for it... But their food is fresh, so I guess sometimes you have to wait...