“wahoo”

Nacho Libre
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gourmet Hamburgers-the BEST in San Juan del Sur
Reviewed May 10, 2013

probably the best burgers in town! Some crasy combinason there, you can even find a burger with peant butter, surprisingly GOOD. And big to, havn't been able to finish one in one sitting wich make a great snack when back from partying! Will definitly go back there!

2  Thank julietaxi84

Reviewed May 9, 2013

What a gem! Fairly priced with quality ingredients. The fried pickles are so yummy! Gourmet burgers and sides. GO HERE! We wanted to eat here everyday.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I went here for the first time after spending 3 weeks in San Juan Del Sur based on all the recommendations here.

Let me say that I was terribly disappointed by this restaurant. First, I will point out the good things, which included the service, the buns, and the toppings.

However, that does not make up for the burgers and fries. Maybe I'm expecting too much(as a New Yorker) however the meat had an offensive aftertaste. I'm not sure if irradiated burgers taste different, but if they do, this was probably similar to that. In addition to the aftertaste they were rather overcooked to medium well.

Finally, the price is pretty outrageous for what they give you. It is one of the more expensive restaurants in town, by 100 cordobas. I would skip this joint, head to a comedor for a great meal at 60 cordobas or somewhere like Republika if you really want a burger.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Super fresh burgers - so much so that the patty and fries were made right in front of our eyes ! great flavors and presentation - the plate could be right out of a posh restaurant. The quikry names add to the experience.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've been traveling through Central America just over a year now and this is one of the only real hamburgers(by American Standards) that I've found and by the far the best. Used to eat here when I was in SJDS August and September of 2012, it was my first stop when I returned to visit for a few days. The fresh homemade fries are great and so are the fried pickles.