“Much needed massage.”

Energy Touch: Custom Tailored Body Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: As you lie on the table under crisp soft cotton sheets, the hushed sound of ocean waves and calming music draws you in. Slowly, you begin to relax. The faint smell of coconut oil helps center you, as the massage therapist gently warms the oil in her hands before beginning your massage. The tension and pains of your throbbing and overstressed muscles, together with the simple need for a healing touch cry out for therapeutic hands to start their work. As the massage session gets underway, the problems of your world are released, and you fade into 60 minutes of pure bliss–a wave of calm and relief brushes over you, allowing you to fall into a deep place of pure relaxation. You emerge from the session, peaceful, centered, and rejuvenated, ready to experience more of Nicaragua. Energy Touch was founded by Amanda VanderArk, who is a U.S. nationally certified massage therapist and body worker. Before relocating to Playa Coco Nicaragua in January 2012, Amanda offered professional therapeutic massage services for a chiropractic practice and spa in Michigan. Energy Touch creates custom tailored experience for the body and mind, using a range of therapeutic and all natural body treatments. The compassion at Energy Touch will assist in the relaxation of the body, rejuvenation of the mind, and in the renewal of the spirit.
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I loved my massage with Amanda and recommend it to everyone. Very good for the body and soul. Amanda was very warm, kind and gentle. Can't wait to catch up with her again!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I had a really wonderful massage with Amanda. She was so sweet! I really appreciated how flexible she was to design the massage around my personal needs. I have had a fair amount of massages in my day, and hers was one of the best. The setting was spectacular. The price is right. I highly recommend a massage with Amanda on your trip.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I spent a week at Playa Coco around Thanksgiving and had the pleasure of meeting Amanda, the owner of Energy Touch. She has quite the setup on one of the best beaches in Nicaragua. My father and brother both had 90 minute massages while over looking the beach. Amanda later visited the place where we were staying just down the beach to work on my hands that are normally somewhat arthritic, but were really beat up from fishing that week. Needless to say, we were all very happy with the time that Amanda spent with us.

As a bonus, Amanda and her husband Todd are really good people. They've made a commitment to the local area and you can tell that they are held in high regard by both the "gringos" and the Nicaraguans.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

While on a recent visit to Playa Coco, I indulged in a message
Energy Touch provided me one of the most relaxing, meditative, and peaceful massages I have ever had. Situated right on the beach in Playa Coco, I chose to have my massage under a “ranchero” that had beautiful white linen cloth draping in the wind while I heard the soft crashing of ocean waves in the distance. I am a marathon runner and used to intense massages, so this was a very different, very positive experience for me. I learned that massages can be healing in many ways, not just a deep tissue massage to work out the kinks! I emerged after an hour massage both physically and mentally relaxed. Amanda is truly gifted in her craft and I would highly recommend Energy Touch – it’s even worth a drive from San Juan del Sur to experience the magic!