“Best Cure Ever For the Heat and Humidity!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Simon Says Smoothie Bar

Simon Says Smoothie Bar
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Clarita, California, United States
“Best Cure Ever For the Heat and Humidity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

A quiet, laid-back little place with the best, beautifully cold smoothies in town! I asked around the for the best smoothies and this was where I was sent. I couldn't have been happier! Pitaya Roja makes for a more crunchy than usual texture, with all the little black seeds, but the flavor was lovely and the smoothie hit the spot after walking around in the heat for too long.

Houston, Texas
“Mmmmmm!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Absolutely yummy! Everything I had over my stay was great and there is always some nice chit chat to be had!

Visited July 2013
Scotch Corner, United Kingdom
“Calm Relaxed Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great and Plentiful Food. Variety of Food available especially for Vegetarians. Clean and Friendly service.

USA
“good juices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Cute place on what I called the surf strip. Had yummy juices and fresh salads. The place is small but they had books and games.

San Francisco, California
“Great for if you like dogs.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Simon Says is probably the best place to get smoothies in San Juan Del Sur. Each day I kept asking my mother "can we go back?" The good thing about Simon Says is if you're interested in games you will probably love it there. My favorite game there was Labyrinth. My best smoothie I had from there was strawberry banana with ice cream. So good!! I probably went to Simon Says three days a week, for five weeks. I wish we had one in California.

• Visited July 2013