“Excellent food for thoughtful eaters.”

Simon Says Smoothie Bar
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Park City, Utah
“Excellent food for thoughtful eaters.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I always stop in when I visit San Juan Del Sur. Yummy and fun place to eat. Love the games! I really like the hummus salad and the chocolate banana yogurt smoothie!

• Visited August 2013

Hartland, Vermont
“Yummy Smoothies”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The smoothies were great, food was not my favorite but okay, games and books along with the interesting artwork on the wall made up for it. A typical gringo joint.

• Visited July 2013
NYC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, tasty and friendly”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

loved the food. Delicious smoothies, you can construct your own. Sandwitches were solid, fresh, tasty and filling. Humos salad is recommended. Fun atmosphere with great retro toys like the Rubix cube.

Visited July 2013
Panama
“Fresh bread, clean greens and yummy smoothies”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

It's rare I repeat eating at a restaurant while traveling because I like to try new things but we returned 3 more times because of the sandwiches and smoothies. After a few weeks of gallo pinto every day, I was wanting something fresh and good. I ordered the hummus sandwich the first day and loved every bite. Second came the Argentina beef sandwich which my husband contined to order again. Nothing happens fast but well worth the wait. Smoothies were ready right away and we sipped on those while waiting. The owner is great at making recommendations. Follow his lead! It was about $5 for a sandwich( sub style) and $4 for a smoothie. He takes American dollars too

• Visited July 2013
Oracabessa, Saint Mary, Jamaica
“Nutritious and Delicious”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was so happy to find Simon Says and get an amazing lunch of fresh food and an odd but good iced coffee. Being a vegetarian I felt like I was missing out on fresh, healthy food during my trip to Nicaragua until eating at Simon Says, where I got a great salad with their amazing humus. The atmosphere was great as well and had some hilarious games from my childhood that I had long forgotten about.

• Visited April 2013