“A delightful sandwich stop”
Review of Jugoso - CLOSED

Jugoso
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch
Description: jugososjs@gmail.com
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The Spanish owners Laura and Pablo are really friendly and warm people. I just let Pablo give me advice on which sandwich to pick. He made me a chicken sandwich with lots of fresh and tasty ingredients. I loved it. Their specialties are also fresh fruit juices, make sure you try some! Have gone back lots of other times!

1  Thank chef473

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was just in San Juan for about 5 weeks and I could not stay away! I love all the food that they serve here and the vibe that I get from the staff. Don't let the looks deceive you, this place puts out some Amazing food!!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Pablito, from Galicia makes the best paella. He uses Octopus and the rice has a darkish tint. It is excellent. He made one for 24 of us in a huge paella pan!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

As vegans traveling in Nicaragua, it isn't easy to find a good meal, but Jugoso was outstanding! Owners Laura & Paulo are friendly and accommodating, as are the rest of the staff. Laura went out of her way to prepare us a delicious dish of berenjena a la plancha and a tasty pasta dish for my young son. And the fresh smoothie drink (with rum added) was so good, I asked for what was left in the blender! I would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We ordered their special which was chicken kebabs, salad, rice, shredded carrot salad and an omelette. Wow- really great spices and super fresh! I had a smoothie with yogurt, honey, papaya and banana which was decadent. The plate was about $6 and smoothie $3.50. They are only open during lunch time. We came back and ordered a full torta so that we would have leftovers to eat in our condo. So worth it and only 120 cordobas. Owner speaks English. Almost on the beach, has a unobstructed view with a great breezes. Wish we could eat dinner there too. My son had the BLT and he loved the crusty sub.

OurPointofView, Manager at Jugoso, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

hi guys we really apreciate your god reviews. We are opern the whole day, from 10am-to 10pm and close on mondays We hope to see ou again very soon at any time!