- price (low season: 20 to 40 dollars, depending on the room size)
- kitchen, internet, PCs available to guests
- good position (town center, one block from the beach)
- very basic room, not much light and air circulation
- common area shared with the family that runs the place (they're always around, watching tv or cooking)
- at ten o clock street door is closed and any activity is shut down 'til morning (which may be also good for the silence)
- only one person from the family seems to speak english
Details above related to low season (august). Overall, not a bad experience for one night. But from San Juan del Sur town usually you move to a hotel or hostel north or south, on a real beach, so you do not need a place in town for long, unless you want to be shaked on a wood bench on the back of a truck for 45 minutes every trip, every day. In other words, just spend one night in town, pay more, and then move to another location 10 to 20 km far away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Romano offers you in a safe environment: Private bathroom in each room. Towels included. Confi, individuals bed and doubles. Fans available in every room. Rest area with hamacs. Internet access, wi-fi. Use of community kitchen and freezer. Smokers can indulge themselves in the backyard ;-) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Casa Romano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Romano Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur