“Fantastic!”
Review of Zen Yoga

Zen Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Zen Yoga Studio is a stunning two story yoga studio and institute featuring daily yoga classes, hosted Luxury Yoga Retreats, 200Hr Teacher Trainings, and Raw Food Cafe.
New York City, New York
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Angela and Vanessa led us on our journey that was far more than just a yoga session. It felt more like an outer body experience. Class, care and comfort...that's what kind of a style that Zen Yoga brings to the table. We would book them again in a heartbeat!

Visited November 2012
vinyasavanessa, Owner at Zen Yoga, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We loved working with your group. Please stay in touch and let us know the next time you grace San Juan del Sur!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Yoga Studio Ever”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I had never attended a Yoga class before Zen Yoga and I was quickly hooked. This little gem is a short walk from anywhere in San Juan del Sur. The class schedule is plentiful to fit into any schedule. The instructors are top notch and I'm sad not to have them around every day. This beautiful studio is open aired and really allows you to take in your surroundings. It's just a top notch studio; a must visit.

vinyasavanessa, Owner at Zen Yoga, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to make this review. We love what we do and it feels amazing to have it received in such a positive way. Stay in touch!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful Studio”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I practiced at this studio for 2 weeks on a recent trip to San Juan. The studio was beautiful and the teachers were all excellent....exactly what I needed on my trip!!!

Visited October 2012
vinyasavanessa, Owner at Zen Yoga, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Thanks so much for sharing. We loved having you practice with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Namaste~
Los Angeles, California
“Zen Yoga gave me the best month of my life!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I believe my thank you post on Zen's FB wall says it all:

"To all of Zen's teachers,

Whenever I come across a jaw dropping scenery, I take tons of pictures but at the same time know that the camera doesn't see what I see. Similarly, my words will simply not cover the huge THANK YOU that I want to express here - for re-introducing me to yoga in a way that made me want to come EVERY DAY over the last month; for your super professional and at the same time individually caring teaching; for teaching me something new in EVERY CLASS; for the tremendous amount of GIVING; for the inspiration to constantly improve myself; for being a large part of the happiest month of my life – I'm not exaggerating. The cycle of anticipating class, being in class (the best part!!), and thinking back about the class, is intoxicating (being high on endorphins probably has something to do with this too ;) ).

It's probably a little too soon to tell, but it is very possible that you changed my life – I'm hooked on yoga now. Well, Vinyasa yoga. I will do my best to come to your classes again in SJDS. I don't see a reason to go vacation anywhere else, do you?...

With huge amount of love and respect, well beyond what I can express in words,
Hadas."

Visited July 2012
vinyasavanessa, Owner at Zen Yoga, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
We loved seeing you every day for a month... often twice a day! Your dedication to the practice of yoga was inspiring. You worked hard and improved daily. You did the work. We know we will see you again. Thanks for the music you thoughtfully left us!

We await your return,
Vanessa & ZEN team!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing Massage!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We were down in Nicaragua last spring with family from El Salvador, at a rental house in town. When we asked Vanessa for a spa reco, she let us know Zen does massage. Unfortunately, we couldn't get 4 spots on short notice. No problem! Vanessa whipped out her phone and arranged for a lovely masseuse from Zen Yoga to come to our house and give each of us a massage over about 3 hours. I was skeptical it would be relaxing, but she set up a table right on the balcony and did an amazing job with just the right pressure, communication and music volume (drowned out the kids, but not the breeze). Price was totally reasonable including a generous tip to our amazing masseuse. Perfection!

Visited April 2012
vinyasavanessa, Owner at Zen Yoga, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to acknowledge your experience with Zen yoga and your positive massage experience. Zen has amazing and qualified massage therapists and the ONLY Thai masseuse in town. We can offer couples massage too! Couples massage in the open air yoga canopy can not be matched. We can travel to your hotel or casa if this makes it easier for you as mentioned in this review. Yoga and massage=BLISS!