“Great sunset on amazing boat w tasty drinks & food”
Review of Nica Sail and Surf

Nica Sail and Surf
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had a cloudy day but it made for a PERFECT sunset! The service on the boat was amazing, I always had my empty drink taken and refilled with a new one ASAP! The snacks were tasty chips with guac/salsa/ceviche!! We had a perfect day trip!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I went out with Captain Kenny and his crew from 13:00-18:30. There was around 20 of us on the beautiful Catamaran for the day. The crew couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. There is unlimited food, beer and cocktails. Great sunset. We would definitely recommend this trip if you are coming to San Juan.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We came for a mission trip and planned a day with Ben and his crew. They were wonderful and the fresh catch food was incredible. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone. I usually get motion sickness...not one queasy moment. Highlight was seeing the sailfish fly several times close to the boat. We live in SW Florida and I wish we had something like this around Boca Grande area. Nice treat.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We took a full-day sail with Captain Zach our last day in San Juan del Sur. It was a perfect ending to a great week. We met at the port at 11 am and took off a short while later. We sailed south of San Juan to a beautiful beach. The crew was very friendly and attentive, constantly checking on our beverage needs - whether water, beer, juice, soft drinks, or rum drinks. We spent a relaxed hour or more on a private beach, swimming, body surfing, and collecting shells. One of the crew even swam to the beach with us with a bag full of canned drinks to enjoy on the beach. We had a great mix of music throughout the day with a little bit of everything to appeal to all tastes.

When we swam back to the boat, the crew had fresh guacamole and chips waiting, followed by a delicious dinner of chicken kabobs, green salad, and potato salad. The meal was excellent and portions were more than generous. We had a relaxing sail back to San Juan where we experienced an amazing Nica sunset.

We've done several of these types of trips before and this was the best! The crew makes all the difference. Zach, Kenny, and the rest of the team were great. Highly recommended!

1  Thank cicismith
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great way to spend our first afternoon in San Jaun del Sur! Right away the ship crew made sure we had yummy Rum drinks and they kept them flowing all afternoon. The cerviche and guacamole were fabulous. Captain Zach and crew were super friendly and I loved our private swimming cove that they took us to.