“A Must Do!”
Review of Nica Sail and Surf

Nica Sail and Surf
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This catamaran sailing trip was the perfect way to start off our girls trip to Nicaragua! Captain Zach and his crew of two local guys were more than accommodating. I have heard that some "sailing" companies don't even put up their sails, but we definitely did on both the way out and back. There were a few dolphins that swam just under our feet at the front of the boat while we sipped our delicious mai tais in the sun. The ceviche, salsa, and guacamole were delicious, you could say it was a perfect afternoon.

I was even a bit unsure of sailing since I'd never done it before, but there was absolutely nothing to be afraid of or to worry about, it was just a beautiful boat trip that far exceeded my expectations. Nica Sail and Surf is a must do!

2  Thank Jackie N

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Maybe the best day ever. Zach and crew are wonderful. The ceviche and rum are worth the $60, let alone the sail and dolphin s. do it.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were so lucky to have this experience in Nicaragua! The boat was lovely, and the crew was phenomenal. The cruise along the shore was so relaxing and a great way to appreciate the coast. Playa Blanca was stunning! Such a perfect swimming oasis. I would go on this cruise everyday :). The people we met on the cruise were awesome and Captain Zack was the perfect host. Everyone needs to do this cruise!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My voyage on Captain Zach's catamaran has definitely been one of the best days on my trek through Central America! Zach and his crew were welcoming from the moment we arrived at the port. After setting sail we were immediately offered delicious Mai Tais, which never got to empty before we were offered another drink. We sailed for about a hour and a half before anchoring close to Playa Blanca. It was a great environment to jump off the boat and float around the ocean. It was a great moment to be socializing with people from around the world while floating on a noodle with a Toña in hand...good times! We were then feed a great spread of ceviche, pico de gallo and guacamole, some of my favorite appetizers, so I was thrilled! Overall, it was a great day, made memorable by the enthusiasm and happy nature of Zach and his crew...I would highly recommend this trip!

1  Thank CasaMaderas
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Went on a half day trip on Zaks catamaran while in San Juan and had an awesome time!! You get a great view of the coastline and an afternoon of drinking and eating some amazing ceviche! Zak and his crew worked really hard to make sure everyone had an enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend checking him out!!

1  Thank Matt J