“Incredible experience!”

Nica Sail and Surf
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Incredible experience!”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

We sailed yesterday with Zack and crew (Somerset & Byron). Must Be Crazy is an incredible craft! Owner, Brandon, made sure she has an awesome crew with all the eminities. We were treated like royalty! We ate some of the best ceviche and guacamole I've ever had. My glass was never empty. I've been on many day cruises before but this was absolutely the best. if you are going to San Juan Del Sur, book a trip with Nica Sail and Surf. You'll be so glad you did!

Visited February 2012

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Nica Sail and Surf knows how to do it!”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Our group of 15 had the pleasure of spending the day on Must B Crazy. It was incredible!!! The food and drinks were awesome as were Zach, Summerset and Byron. They made us feel so welcome and were so much fun to hang out with! Great, great job guys. You made our day very special! We WILL be back!

Visited February 2012
anchorage,ak
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Another Vote For Nica Sail and Surf!”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We booked a trip with these guys while in San Juan Del Sur and had a blast! Their catamaran is one sweet boat. They hook you up with free cocktails, fresh ceviche, guacamole, and pico de gallo. The thing I appreciated most was the way they treated my 7 year old son. They were concerned about his safety and made sure he had fun fishing and swimming. They took the time to hang out with him and the other few kids on board which I thought was cool. Keep up the good work!

1 Thank AlaskaPanic
Folly Beach, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What an amazing time!!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Between the crew, friends new and old and the amazing catamaran how can you not have a good time? My friends and i chose the private beach tour for $50 and what a deal it was. Homemade guacamole, salsa, and the best ceviche i have had in a LONG time. The all you can drink cocktails and beers were a huge plus. We sailed to a beautiful white sand beach where the water was crystal clear. We hung out, listened to music while we swam and snorkeled. It was great. I would not pass up this tour and i plan on doing an over night sail with these guys when i come back to san juan. Great crew, great boat and an amazing time!!

Edmonton, Canada
“Awesome experience, will recommend it to all you come down!”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I have been coming to San Juan del Sur for 3 years now, and will recommend this sailing trip to everyone who comes down. Very knowledgeable and helpful crew, super fun, and great snacks and drinks. Stopped to swim and relax at a private beach, and back just in time for the sunset on the water. Thanks again Zach & Crew, well done.