“Does the job”
Review of Taco Stop

Taco Stop
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Fast Casual Tex Mex Grill. Open Late Night every day.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My wife and I have been to SJDS three times and finally made a point to order some food from this place. There is no better way to put it than you get what you pay for... which is decent food for an inexpensive cost. That said, if you are looking for gourmet tacos, I would suggest one of the higher-priced locations down by the beach where you can pay three time as much to fill your stomach. However, from my experience (IMHO) the quality is not necessarily commensurate. I prefer to spend my money on goods in SJDS.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We ate at Taco Stop a few times out of convenience. The food was ok but like any commercial stand. It was safe and predictable as to what we would be getting, but always served hot and ready to order. We had a chicken burrito and a fish burrito the first time; a little skimpy on the chicken. Quesadillas on our second visit. The photos on the wall are misleading.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Whatever you do, DO NOT EAT HERE! We made the mistake once and never returned in our 1 and 1/2 month stay in San Juan. We ordered 2 chicken tacos, 2 beef tacos and split 1 chicken burrito. This was hands down the worst food I ate my entire time in San Juan. The food was cold and the tortillas seemed old. The burrito fell apart after 1 bite and tasted disgusting. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this tourist trap. Look around and you can find some really good, cheap eats in San Juan, just not here.

1  Thank wheresbaer
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

The food is delicious also is very cheap, is the best option after party
100% recomended
The staff is very friendly and is one of the only places were you received fast food

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

As the title suggests the burritos were really yum and made with fresh ingredients. Unfortunately we were less than satisfied after the meal. Expected more for the price but don't go if your starving (or order double)!