“I dream about these burritos!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taco Stop

Taco Stop
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Fast Food, Central American, South American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fast Casual Tex Mex Grill. Open Late Night every day.
“I dream about these burritos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

This place makes the best burritos I have ever had. The price is also good and the staff are nice. I ate at least one every day I was in San Juan.

• Polish first
WI
“Good quick food - GREAT, friendly staff!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Walking around the streets of SJDS, we were a little hungry and just wanted to grab a snack. We stopped at the Taco Stop and were pleasantly surprised. We just had a couple drinks and an order of Nachos. Food came up quickly - tasted good - was a great amount for the price - and as mentioned in the title, the kids working there were very friendly! They also had French fries and other small snacks as well as other more "typical" Mexican style fast food.

Managua, Nicaragua
“Ok, I guess”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

The food was ok, but my burrito fell apart inthe first bite. The waitress was really nice. Try the chipotle sauce.

Conroe, Texas
“Terrible food, terrible service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I've eaten at Taco Stop probably 15 times. I hate sour cream and I hate tomatoes. Every time I order a burrito I specifically ask for neither of both. And EVERY SINGLE TIME.....you guessed it. They load it up. I speak fluent spanish, and one time I even wrote my order down and they still jacked it up. If someone were to open up a competitor, they'd crush. Everyone in town admits the food is horrible, but it's the only place open later than 9:00, so it gets all the "late night" business in town. If someone knows food and likes staying up late, please put these jokers out of business!

1 Thank HarpAggie2001
Felipe T, Propietario at Taco Stop, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thanks for letting us know your problem, I am really shame for what happen, and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this cause you. feel always free to talk to the manager or the shift supervisor next time. We are here to give you the best product at the best price possible, with good service. Our staff is trained to give good service. We would like to know if you remember who was the person who serve you or how they look like.. You can contact e directly to ftalaverag@gmail.com or the manager mariauxsn@hotmail.com. Best regards, and thanks for the feedback, and once again we apologize.
Arcadia, Florida
“Great fast street food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We ate here two or the three times in SJDS. FAST good food. Safe clean kitchen you can see them cooking. The price is right especially when serving 15 people.

• Visited July 2013