“Yummies”
Review of Taco Stop

Taco Stop
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Fast Casual Tex Mex Grill. Open Late Night every day.
White Plains, New York
“Yummies”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This guy rocks, his tacos are amazing. Don't skip this hidden gem. Across from the beach. A great bite to eat for late night snack, or just strolling through streets.

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Lansing, Michigan
“These guys rock”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

You need quick good mexican food for the buck..this is the place. Prices are great. They have two spots around to get yur quick fix. Guys were funny to watch working the orders.

Visited January 2013
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Got sick..”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had a burrito here for the first time some months back after New Years partying and had a good thought of the place. When I came back to Nicaragua I decided to stop here for a taco and nachos. When I ordered I knew something was funny but I still ate my food. I ordered the nachos and the guy went and checked if they still had any and sort of discussed it with the other guy in. I regret that night's order.
The next day I had a bad stomach ache...
Nonetheless, I went back for round 3.. This time had a quesadilla and all was great.
Food is fine for a $1 taco.. They can get crowded at night, with several people eating in and a line on the street to order.

Visited October 2012
Uxbridge
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ripped off by Taco Stop”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We just came back from Taco Stop and despite paying for our food, we did not get any food--they claimed we didn't place our order--they sure took our money!!!! I guess they just think the gringos are too stupid to know that they should get what they pay for!!! Don't give them your business!!!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Anita J
Bella Coola, Canada
“best afterhours or whenever Food in SJDS!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Awesome Tex-Mex food to go. Open 10:0Great burritos, often a late night lifesaver... Right beside Barrio Cafe, and also with a food truck near Iguanas...

Visited January 2013