“Awful. Avoid.”
Review of Taco Stop

Taco Stop
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Fast Casual Tex Mex Grill. Open Late Night every day.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Not the best service and definitely awful food. I had a burrito and my traveling companion had the nachos. Both were almost inedible. As a Texan, I've eaten a lot of nachos, tacos, and burritos in my life and "Taco Stop" simply doesn't match up to even the lowliest competitors. It was also extremely dirty. Avoid this place.

1  Thank ATEX79

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Starving to death, it was well into the morning hours while walking back to our vehicle, I see the sign and a line of people getting these tacos. I just know they filled me up and I would go back again sometime maybe before sunrise.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

They are open late (5 am) and have some great taco options. However, when we went, they only have chicken and beef .The tacos are small, but also about $0.75. Get at least 2, probably 3. One will just not suffice.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

...and was served quite unfriendly. But the tacos are cheap and they are opened late which is good if you get the munchies.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

The fish tacos were good, and for 25 cordobas (about 1 dollar) each, they're pretty cheap for the expensive San Juan del Sur. Get it with the hot sauce!